For 37 years Crow's Nest Yachts has been involved with various yacht broker associations promoting yachting throughout the West Coast of the US and Canada. With the concerns and priorities of the recreational boater in mind, the yacht broker associations have aspired to make the task of buying or selling a yacht a straightforward, positive experience by ensuring a high professional standard for yacht brokers.
Code of Ethics
Every yacht broker association and its members has agreed to follow an established Code of Ethics detailing conduct of their relations with the public and with fellow yacht brokers. In cases where disputes do arise, the yacht broker association forms a committee, made up of experienced brokers, to monitor the situation and offer arbitration services to resolve the problem.
Crow's Nest Yachts is a member of Yacht Council, a federation of the yacht brokerage industry.
The Yacht Council is a group of associations that have worked together for as many as 80 years and have now formed one global federation. They have channeled their energies together to achieve a common goal "The advancement of the yacht brokerage profession".
Yacht Council Participating Associations include:
- Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association (MYBA)
- Florida Yacht Brokers Association (FYBA)
- California Yacht Brokers Association (CYBA)
- Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA)
- Northwest Yacht Brokers Association (NYBA)
- British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association (BCYBA)
- Association of Brokers, Yacht Agents (ABYA)
The yacht specifications contained on this website represent yacht listings that are legitimately contracted with the owners to sell, and that all brokers are members in good standing of one of the above Associations.
Crow's Nest Yachts is also a member of:
- Northwest Marine Trades Association
- NCMA – Northern California Marine Association
- SCMA – Southern California marine Association