Crow's Nest Yachts is in the midst of celebrating almost 40 years of service to West Coast boaters. A tradition and reputation of offering the best in quality yachts and service, Crow's Nest Yachts has long-held the respect of the yachting and boating community.
Since its inception Crow's Nest has grown and raised the bar with the first expansion being a waterfront location in San Diego that included a full service department. Not long after, the business expanded north opening a new location in the majestic and water friendly city of Seattle, Washington.
In the summer of 2007, entrepreneur, avid boater and owner of sportfishing's celebrated team Bad Company, Anthony Hsieh led a group of investors to acquire the assets of Crow's Nest Yachts. Growth continued late into 2007 with the addition of a 4th water front location to the Crow's Nest family through the acquisition of Sundance Marine, in beautiful Mission Bay, across from the world famous Sea World.
Both current and new customers have immediately reaped the benefits of the new Crow's Nest Yachts with the commitment to providing the highest level of professionalism and service while promoting the joys of boating along the West Coast.Grander Inc. Commandments
- Customer is King
- Use the Power of a smile, it’s free—use it often
- Under promise—over deliver
- Integrity is never for sale
- Treat customers and fellow associates with dignity and respect
- Compete fearlessly for market share
- Only represent quality products that we personally use and believe
- Create advancement opportunities for our associates